The Fatima Project spreads the messages of Our Lady at Fatima and the Gospel, revives hope in families and individuals, assists them in reclaiming and reforming their families, and accompanies them in navigating an increasingly troubled world.
Personal, family, and marriage help are offered as part of our ministry. Our passion is to re-teach the basics of faith and family life and ignite love for the gift of the Immaculate Heart and the sacraments of the Church!
SUPPORT THE APOSTOLATE
We need you! Spreading the message of Fatima and the works of the apostolate requires the help and generosity of people like you.
To read more, click on the Learn About Fatima tab above.
- Fatima has been called the "Gospel in miniature." What Mary taught us at Fatima is what the Church has always taught. Our Lady brings us a message from Our Lord and teaches us a simple way to fulfill what He is asking of us.
- Jesus modeled this way of living and told us in John 13:15, "As I have done, you also should do," and in Matthew 16:24, "Take up your cross and follow me." Our Lady simply reminds us to start embracing the daily crosses presented to us and that true love is an offering of self to God and to others.
- As we accept the sufferings and inconveniences that come to us naturally, and offer these sacrifices for souls, we naturally become less self-focused and, therefore, grow in our ability to love and be loved by others and God. The result is a lasting joy in our dignity in belonging to Christ, peace with those around us, and union with our Lord Jesus Christ. Through these selfless offerings, Our Mother teaches us the foundation of family and marriage help.
- To bring about peace in the world, as Mary promised! At Fatima, Our Lady said that Jesus wishes to establish in the world a devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary alongside His Most Sacred Heart through consecration. The reign of Mary's Immaculate Heart will commence if we follow what Jesus asked of us, through Mary, at Fatima. (See "Our Lady's Peace Plan" under the Learn about Fatima tab.)
- We will receive the graces Our Lord wishes for us to receive when we pray the daily rosary, wear the Brown Scapular of Mount Carmel, and regularly and worthily receive the Sacraments, especially those of Holy Eucharist and of Confession. These graces provide the family and marriage help needed in our fallen world.
- These 1917 apparitions were approved by the Church in 1930. The miracle of the sun was witnessed by 70,000-100,000+ people, believers and non-believers alike, and was well documented in the local and regional newspapers.
- Aiding marriages and the family in the ongoing battle is the focal point of our mission: in sharing the consecration to Mary's Immaculate Heart, marriages and families will be renewed.